Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Order and Beauty

While the earth remaineth,
Seedtime and harvest,
And cold and heat,
And summer and winter,
And day and night
Shall not cease. -Genesis 8:22

Praising the God of order and beauty during a time when much may seem chaotic.

What is something beautiful that God has placed in your world this week? (Please share in the comments.)

2 comments:

  1. In the weeks since the stay-at-home order began, I have made several new friends in our neighborhood as we see one another while walking. While it feels strange to stand far apart and converse from a distance, I feel like we are all more conscious of the importance of connection. That is a point of beauty I've discovered amid the difficulty of this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past few days have been gray, cloudy, drizzly.. but the males in my family are excited that the rain will help their grass seed! A good reminder to me that April showers bring May flowers (and lush grass, abundant crops, etc.) God provides, even when results are not immediate. <3

    ReplyDelete